VP of Finance - High Growth Marketing Distribution Firm
Our client is the fuel to this new wave of influencer marketing! Working with the likes of major fashion houses, beauty brands, and luxury goods, they are the dominant firm within this emerging market. With rapid growth, our client is seeking to hire a full-time VP of Finance to spearhead bringing on new personnel for the finance and accounting departments and be the key decision-maker in business growth.
This role is based in the heart of New York City's historic Garment District. Our client is looking for a motivating and hardworking individual that will be the main contact for major business decisions and focus on business expansion. They are offering a competitive base salary, 401k, PTO, and quarterly bonuses.
* Medical/dental/vision with fully company-paid options.
* 401K match.
* Quarterly Bonus
* Oversee/ budget/ monitor all inbound and outbound cash.
* Strengthen relationships with lenders.
* Analyze credit terms with said lenders.
* Strategize cash requirements and bottom-line ramifications of the expansion plan.
* Strategize how to extinguish all outstanding debt balanced by and with growth and top-line requirements.
* Prepare and verify yearly and half-yearly budgets.
* Staffing of department,
* Bachelor's or associate's degree in accounting, finance, or related.
* C-Suite or Executive experience.
* Management of staff and identifying top talent for the department.
* Advanced competency in accounting and business management software, such as NetSuite.
* In-depth knowledge of accounts receivable principles, accounting standards, and industry regulations.
* Extensive experience in account reconciliation.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity contact me via:
Phone 646-993-1403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy