Manager of FP&A Commerical Projects
Hybrid New York, NY
I have the pleasure of working with a client in the Artists and Writers industry. This client is the destination for international collectors to buy and sell the world's most important contemporary works of art.
This exciting organization is seeking a full-time Manager of Financial Commercial Projects to work along side of their Chief Financial Officer.
Role & Responsibilities
* Execution of special projects with high level of autonomy (e.g. process change management, project lead on implementation, etc)
* Development of business cases and cost benefit analysis for strategic initiatives (new segments, expansion strategies, etc.)
* Analyze workflows, processes and cost structures as well as price structures, make recommendations for improvements and support the change management.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong business acumen, with ability to devise operational processes to support business strategy
* Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks, prioritize and adjust as needs change
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and build successful relationships with key stakeholders
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid Time Off
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.