Business Systems Analyst
Morris County, New Jersey
I have the pleasure of working with a client in the retail equipment industry. This client has grown delivering cutting edge equipment and services that consistently surpass expectations.
This exciting organization is seeking a full-time Business Systems Analyst/ Process & Systems Engineer to work along side of their Information System Design & Process Architect.
If you or anyone you know is interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve productivity rates and qualityof output.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment, with short deadlines, and high customer expectations. Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, technical writing ability, negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Develop, configure, and optimize processes from inception through to start up and implementation.
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite knowledge & expsoure
* Excellent technical skills
* Proven experience in process engineering
* 365 Medical Enrolment
* 401kMatching Plan
* Employee Debit Card Offered by Employer
* 15 Day PTO
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.