Our client is global financial services agency located in Melbourne. They are looking for a driven and experienced NetSuite ERP Developer who is ready for their next challenge and to contribute to several exciting, upcoming projects.
The NetSuite ERP Developer is responsible for developing and administering seamless customisations, integrations and solutions for their team based on business requirements and existing operational models.
Will include but not limited to:
* Collect requirements for customisation, automation and integration
* Troubleshoot and resolve coding and design issues to ensure systems are 100% operational
* Develop integrations with 3rd party systems according to their API's
* Develop and maintain existing NetSuite system including scripts, workflows and other customisations
To Be Considered
* NetSuite ERP systems experience
* ERP integration experience
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
* Skill development opportunities
* Ambitious and fast-paced work environment
* Hybrid arrangements available
* Tight-knit and energetic team culture
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.