Manufacturing Company new to NetSuite
My Client is leading Manufacturing company in their Industry and just recently Implemented NetSuite ERP. They are looking to bring on an Accounting Manager with prior NetSuite experience to help grow optimize their accounting within the Platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee the Accounting Function of the Company within NetSuite ERP
* Manage more junior Accounting Staff
* Work Collaboratively with the CFO to ensure all tasks are being completed
Skills & Qualifications
* 3-5 Years of Full Cycle Accounting
* 3-5 Years of NetSuite User experience
* 2-3 Years of Management Experience
* Familiarity with General Ledger, Payroll, AR/AP, Month End Close Process
* Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
* Employee Perks
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 646-540-7509
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.