Role & Responsibilities
* Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
* Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
* Prepares budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial plans.
* Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
* Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Ensure that periodic bank and balance sheet reconciliations are completed
* Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
* Maintain the chart of accounts
* Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
* Provide for a system of management cost reports
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* 10+ years of progressively responsible experience
* Background in Manufacturing operations
* Strong Cost Accounting background
* Experience with NetSuite ERP (preferred)