Job Title: NetSuite Admin/ Project Manager
Location: Remote, US or CAN
Travel: Suspended due to COVID-19
Salary : $105-$110K
Overview: A client of ours in the SuiteApp developer network is seeking a skilled NetSuite Admin/Project manager who has worked on implementations before and has the capacity to work in a client-facing role. This opportunity will be a great chance to develop various skillsets and transition into a long-term career in the NetSuite ecosystem.
Key Experience & Knowledge:
* NetSuite Implementation Experience
* Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
* NetSuite Order to Cash and Payment facilitation
* Accounting/Finance background is a plus
* Complete implementations by leading and facilitating discussions with business stakeholders and technical leadership (including C-suite), to address short and long-term needs through the implementation.
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of each customer (across several verticals, sizes, ERPs, etc.), help them optimize AR processes, drive progress to launch and promote increased adoption thereafter.
* Become technically fluent enough to understand how to integrate ARC with their systems (some are straightforward but it can be complex).
* Interface with customers and deliver ARC user training, whether that's over the phone or over video, to ensure an effective market rollout.
* Help establish and validate best practices across the implementation lifecycle, creating deep feedback loops to drive improvement and innovation.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to lay the groundwork for success, and handoff to other customer teams once set up.
* Train customers and clients following go-live
* Direct the configuration team on how to execute effective customer solutions based on requirements gathering.