Job Title : NetSuite ARM Consultant
Location: 100% Remote US only!!
Your key responsibilities:
You will focus on the design, customization and optimization of NetSuite solutions. You will team with various groups with the company to pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions that will bring our clients' digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success:
* Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rollout of a client's project life cycle
* Collaborating with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators
* Providing broad technical knowledge of various key technology and business platforms
* Teaming with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances
* Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
* Bachelor's degree and three or more years of related work experience
* Two or more years of significant technical and functional experience in NetSuite
* Implementation Consultant experience with at 3-5 NetSuite implementations.
* Specific competencies within NetSuite should include but are not limited to, setup, configuration and, customization
* Module configurations within NetSuite OneWorld ERP system (i.e. Financials/Consolidation process, procure to pay, order to cash and multibook)
* Experience managing functional requirements of an implementation and engaging with senior stakeholders across the business to identify needs and to scope required enhancements for NetSuite.
* Operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including accounting, multibook, consolidation, quote to cash, procure to play, operations
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* Extensive understanding of revenue recognition process (including Multi-Elements Arrangements) and extensive exposure to ASC605 and ASC606 (IFRS 15 a plus)
* Fluent in foreign currency topics (including accounting base currency, foreign currency transactions, revaluations) and international consolidation (including Cumulative Translation Adjustment)
* Update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, and set up saved searches
* Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale client's
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
* Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior consulting experience relevant to industry specific business and technology functions
* Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS or Mathematics desired; master's degree in one of these areas preferred
* Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
* Experience working with the ARM Advanced Revenue Module, Fixed Asset Module