Job Title: NetSuite Project Manager
Salary: $150K + Bonus + Benefits
Location: New York/ New Jersey
Remote Flexibility: 100% Remote
Travel Requirements: Must be willing to commute to the office for Key Meetings. (They are sticking to COVID-19 guidelines, currently no office presence due to COVID-19)
* NetSuite Implementation Experience
* 5-7 years of project management experience
* Experience with ERP and Finance projects.
* Ability to communicate and present in front of key stakeholders.
Nice to Have Experience
* PMP or other comparable certification
* Advertising experience is a plus
* Global or Public company experiences
* Collaborate with project stakeholders, manage overall project execution for assigned projects
* Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
* Provide support for the configuration and implementation of new functionality and modules. Responsible for developing business cases for proposed projects, including determining scope, timeline, cost and resource estimates.
* Requirements gathering and documentation for system improvement projects.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Assess and develop innovative solutions to solve complex business workflows for clients in the NetSuite environment
* Work closely with Development teams to ensure Finance and Accounting requirements are well communicated
* Collaborate with end users after projects are delivered to monitor adoption and benefit realization
* Manage periodic tests of financial controls, flag control issues and gaps
* Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
* Perform daily system monitoring of various financial systems to ensure integrity and availability for end users