The main purpose of the role is to ensure the effective operation of the ERP Ecosystem and related applications, including NetSuite, component applications and integrations. They would like an Admin with knowledge of EDI and an understanding of data and analytics principals, including data warehouses and visualizations.
This role is 40 hr/week guaranteed for 6 months and then will most likely turn into a full time permanent position. The role is mostly remote but they would like someone to come onsite ideally once or twice per month.
Role & Responsibilities:
* To support the day-to-day operations of the entire ERP Ecosystem, component applications and integrations, supporting end-users with any queries or issues and liaising with third party support where necessary.
* To be responsible for the management and delivery of US-focused ERP and System business projects, engaging with key stakeholders while ensuring budgetary and time constraints are adhered to
* To support the global Systems team and wider business in the design and implementation of solutions that support the continued development of our platform for growth - for example, Middleware, Data Warehouse and other strategic systems developments
* Liaise with Functional Leads and SMEs to understand their needs; recommend solutions and provide guidance and support.
* Manage relationships with software and third-party providers to ensure delivery of service and keep abreast of developments and how they may impact or benefit the business.
* Project management for new enhancements, integrations, and business software - including solution design, producing spec / Business Requirements Document; recommending providers; testing (Regression, SIT and UAT); roll out/launch and training.
* Support staff with training, including producing and maintaining any necessary training materials.
* Monitor system performance, take corrective actions and highlight to management where end-user interaction with the system does not match business process.
* Ensure retail / 3PL EDI connections and documents are effectively managed, developed, and compliant. Assisting with queries and undertaking root cause analysis where necessary.
* Support the continued development of business data strategy.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
* Ability to form and maintain relationships & gain trust and respect from stakeholders both internal and external
* Ability to think strategically but adopt a hands-on approach
* Experience of managing an outsourced IT function an advantage