Are you looking for a job that is 100% remote with unlimited PTO and covers 100% of employees' health care premiums?
Our client is a growing consulting firm driven by their customers' success. Accompanied by their team, you'll collaborate on analytic and business process skills in order to synthesize complex information. Their goal is to help their customers derive significant value and the confidence to easily use their new ERP solutions.
Our client's core values consist of: Integrity, Excellence, Team Success, and Social Responsibility. If you're seeking an organisation that will provide you with professional development while allowing you to contribute as a major component to the team than this is the opportunity for you.
* Industry-leading Incentive-based Compensation Package
* Covers 100% of our employees' healthcare premium
* 401(k) Company Match
* Paid Training and Continuing Education
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time; Flexible Work Schedule
* Awesome Yearly Company Trip!
* Collaborates with functional and technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
* Works directly with clients to document business requirements and translate them into specific NetSuite functionality
* Participate and lead client workshops to define the implementation strategy
* Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders
* Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with sales team members
* Provides general customer service and assistance to clients and serves as the 'go-to' resource on all project-related inquiries
* MUST HAVE NETSUITE PARTNER EXPERIENCE
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Strong time management skills
* Strong client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems
* 2.5 - 4+ years of NetSuite consulting experience is needed
* 2 or more full life cycle NetSuite implementations are a plus.
* Strong Accounting/Finance knowledge.
* Experience in working with Revenue Recognition/ARM.
* Demonstrate understanding and expertise of NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in one or more of the following areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfillment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Record-to-Report
* Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import
* Experience working with Adaptive, Salesforce, and OpenAir is a plus.
* Must be a Certified NetSuite Administrator
* Previous industry/functional experience in Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business