NetSuite Manager of Finance and Operations-$80,000- Scarborough, ME
Looking to work in the design industry for a company with a worldwide presence. I am working with a company seeking a NetSuite Manager of Finance and Operations. The organization prides itself on its great company culture with a unique and positive work environment. This company is committed to quality and tradition that is distinctive in each of the products they produce!
* Perform both company operations and accounting within NetSuite
* Perform NetSuite Administrator duties including Managing Data and Customized Reports
* Enter AR,AP, payroll, baking and reconciliations
* Handle Weekly Cashflow and Budgets in addition to Monthly and Yearly Closeouts for Outside Accounting
* Manage HR Benefits of full time employees
* Perform Supply Chain Scheduling, Ocean and Airfreights Logistics
* Oversee 3PL Warehouse
* Handle Outbound Shipping methods
* Improve Automate back office and workflows
* Control COGS and Operational Expenses
* NetSuite ERP Experience
* Previous book keeping and accounting knowledge
* Knowledge of operational efficiencies
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Problem Solving Skills
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.