Controller - Manhattan, New York
Due to the growth of the company, I have the pleasure of working with an organization who falls under the confectionary industry. They are seeking an experienced and driven Controller to join our finance team and contribute to our ongoing success.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee the day-to-day financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management, and financial reporting.
* Utilize NetSuite ERP for Financial Input Data
* Develop financial models and analysis to support business planning and growth initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications
* Financial Reporting: Prepare timely and accurate financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
* Present financial reports to the leadership team, highlighting key performance indicators and variances.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A Master's degree and/or CPA designation is a plus.
* Experience as a Controller or similar financial management role, preferably in the advertising, marketing, or media industry.
* Thorough understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis, and reporting standards.
* Proficient with financial management software and NetSuite ERP
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401 K
* Generous PTO
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.