The client is a family founded company who take pride in the quality of their products and the service which they provide to their customers. They are looking to add to the IT team, with someone who will help supporting the internal IT systems with NetSuite as their core ERP and other systems in other areas. The role is based in their office in Norfolk, however travel to other offices such as London may be required for training etc.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be responsible for support, maintenance and training on the NetSuite system
* Working alongside a support company
* Managing the wider IT infrastructure
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced IT skills (including Infrastructure)
* NetSuite experience (ideally Administration)
* Experience with project based work
* Manage Office 365 subscription - user management etc.
* Benefits Package - reach out for more info
Anderson Frank is the leading provider of NetSuite professionals across the globe. Please feel free to reach out for a chat on all things NetSuite - whether you are looking for a new opportunity or looking to add to your team/business.