I am hiring to enhance their fast-growing team by adding a Senior NetSuite Functional Consultant to work closely with industry-leading NetSuite consultants to help design, shape and deliver high-quality NetSuite solutions.
We have ambitious growth plans, and we are looking for an individual who is interested in developing and growing alongside the company, as well as being included in important decisions which will help to shape the business. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to carve their own future role within the company as it continues to grow and expand.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design & deliver high quality, scalable NetSuite solutions that exceed customer expectations
* Work with customers to discover, understand and document requirements, and providing process improvement advice using NetSuite best practice.
* Configure and customise all aspects of NetSuite.
* Produce and deliver training and UAT to the customer.
* Assist the customer with data migration, such as formatting and preparing data, uploading to NetSuite and reconciling to legacy systems.
* Supporting the customer post-go live, by answering questions and solving problems.
* Work with our senior leadership team to design, shape and deliver pre-sale demonstrations of functionality to prospective customers.
* Build relationships with customers to become a trusted and relied upon extension of their team.
Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum 5+ years' experience with enterprise applications, including CRM and ERP, in consulting, enterprise software implementation, or business process consulting
* Experience in change management, business process analysis, willingness to participate in pre-sales / business development activities, and the delivery of ERP implementation projects.
* Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions, either as a software
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, and Information Systems
The role will be largely remote, but there will be an expectation of being on-site when required, to help build relationships and support the customer. This position is open to UK residents only.