About the role
They are looking for a motivated NetSuite Developer to design and develop software solutions. You will be expected to write well-designed, testable, efficient code, as well as produce functional designs, specifications, and time estimates. Their work can vary greatly from project to project and as such you will be expected to learn a variety of environments and languages, as well as the financial systems into which we deploy.
* Act as the primary point of contact for all NetSuite-related matters.
* Develop software within the NetSuite application.
* Manage and maintain our NetSuite ERP system, including system configuration, customization, and administration.
* Develop and maintain NetSuite workflows, scripts, and customizations to support business requirements.
* Provide technical support to end-users and troubleshoot issues as needed.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support ongoing system enhancements and improvements.
* Ensure compliance with NetSuite best practices and industry standards.
* Participate in the development and implementation of NetSuite-related projects.
* Train and support end-users on the use of NetSuite.
* Stay up-to-date with new NetSuite features and functionality and assess their impact on our system.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experience of developing and maintaining Nolan SuiteApp.
* Experience of testing software, reviewing code created by other team members and actively contributing to the continuous improvement ethos within the team.
* Willingness to contribute to new standard practices identifying where improvements could be made.
* Capability to take an active and supportive role in helping colleagues learn new features and techniques.
* Willingness to continuously improve knowledge and stay up to date with the latest development techniques and technology.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
* 3+ years of experience as a Netsuite Administrator/Developer.
* Strong knowledge of Netsuite ERP system administration, customization, and integration.
* Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and SuiteTalk.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong understanding of accounting and financial processes.
* Previous experience as a software developer.
* NetSuite Administration knowledge.
* End-to-end functional, process, and technical knowledge of NetSuite including hands-on implementation.
* Integration, customization, and support experience.
* Experience working with Agile development frameworks.
* Preferred Certifications: NetSuite Suite Cloud Developer II, Administrator.
* RESTLet, and Workflow.
📞 - (0)203 861 5349
📩 - email@example.com