Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About the client:
Our client is an established NetSuite consultancy in Melbourne who are experiencing significant business growth and now looking for a motivated NetSuite Functional Consultant to join their current team.
About the role:
You will be responsible for NetSuite implementations, responding to support requests from system users and optimizing the current internal NetSuite system. You will need to create the best solution for clients and assist in processes with appropriate departments.
* Lead end-to-end NetSuite implementation projects
* Work with Technical consultant and development teams to customize, automate and optimize internal system
* Respond to support requests within the contracted response time
* Troubleshoot issues in NetSuite and related products
* Perform system testing and end user client training
Skills & Experience to be considered:
* Extensive experience with NetSuite full cycle implementation projects
* Demonstrated understanding & experience with NetSuite modules
* Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team
* Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Be part of a supportive organization
* Career progression opportunities
* Flexible working arrangement on offer
For more information, please contact Debbie directly on 03 8592 0506 or to apply please send your resume to email@example.com (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted).