Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About the client:
Our client is an established wholesale business. They are experiencing significant business growth and now looking for a highly motivated NetSuite Accounts Assistant to join their current team.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing daily and monthly transactional accounting requirements, and be involved in resolving account or order queries. You will report directly to the Managing Director, and continuously liaise with both internal and external stakeholders across the business.
* Set up customer and supplier accounts in relevant systems
* Investigate account queries and review payments
* Document and prepare financial reports for management
* Maintain accounting practice and reconcile bank accounts
* Update customer details and invoices
* Provide general administration support
Skills & experience to be considered:
* NetSuite finance modules and administration experience
* Strong customer service orientation and problem-solving skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be part of a fast-growing and supportive organisation
* Flexible working arrangement on offer
* Good career progression opportunities
For more information, please contact Debbie directly on 03 8592 0506 or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted).