Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About the client:
Our client is a successful fast-growing Australian business who are now looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to join their current team.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Developer to be part of an energetic and supportive team. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day NetSuite system support, creating NetSuite solutions and optimizing NetSuite processes to cater business needs.
* Customise NetSuite processes through scripting, workflows and saved searches
* Assist in UAT testing, configuration and maintenance of NetSuite
* NetSuite troubleshooting and bug fixing
* Document technical solution and project/process functionality
* Keep track with NetSuite system upgrades and update on requirement status
* Handling ad hoc duties as required
Skills & experience to be considered:
* In-depth NetSuite ERP development and system knowledge (i.e., SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk)
* NetSuite administration and software maintenance experience
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Be part of an established and transparent organization
* Flexible working arrangements
For more information, please contact Debbie directly on 03 8592 0506 or to apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted).