My client is a legal services firm looking for a Senior Controller/Director of Finance. They are a growing organization and expanding their finance team in the US. This organization is based in Phoenix, AZ.
Role & Responsibilities
* Budgeting, planning, and implement the US financial strategy
* Consolidation of financial statements, compliance, and taxation
* Reduce month end close and financial report production timeline
* Proactively manage cashflow and utilize forecasts to anticipate the needs of the company
* Manage the end of year audit
* Document key policies to ensure consistency across the company and guide the integration of new entities.
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced NetSuite ERP/Finance module experience
* Strong leadership/communication skills and hands on management style
* US jurisdictional knowledge and a strong technical accounting background (multi-entity consolidation, regulatory issue resolution, and US tax planning)
Apply now by e-mailing your resume to Amanda Modly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2012.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.