NetSuite Accounting Manager-$150,000-Remote
Looking to work for a global leader in renewable resourses industry with a mission to create a sustainable future? I am currently working with a company that has been recognized and awarded for its innovation. This company is in search of a NetSuite Accounting Manger to join their growing and collaborative team!
Roles and Responsibility:
* Prepare full cycle month-end close
* Collaborate with companies across the Americas to coordinate the day to day work of accounting service providers
* Report to the senior accounting manger
* Ensure company transactions are properly accounted for including: delivery of energy storage solutions, long-term maintenance services, and digital/SaaS offerings
* Experience in accounting and business administration
* Bachelor's degree with a in:accounting, business administration, or equivalent training
* Knowledge of the latest GAAP requirements
* Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting functions
* Previous audit knowledge and business administration
* NetSuite ERP experience
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.