Our client is seeking an experienced B2B sales professional to join their team as an Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for promoting and selling their Field Service Management software solutions to businesses in Australia and internationally. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and a strong background in enterprise software industry.
Role & Responsibilities
* Achieving sales goals and targets: Building a prospecting pipeline that generates sales revenue and consistently exceeding targets.
* Prospecting and opportunity generation: Utilizing LinkedIn, cold calling, social media, networking, and direct marketing efforts to generate leads and build relationships with channel partners to identify new prospects.
* Sales cycle management and product demonstration: Qualifying and uncovering customers' challenges and business benefits, preparing and presenting our offering, and running own demos on all aspects of the product.
* Management of sales tools: Ensuring NetSuite is up to date with all opportunities, contact details, and partner information, utilizing sales presentation material, and collaborating with your team to ensure ongoing improvement.
* Customer experience: Empathy and understanding of our customers' challenges and how we can help resolve their problems, considering what the customer is doing, how the customer thinks, and how they are feeling to offer the best experience.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3 years experience in business development, alliances, strategic account/partner management, and/or channels, including structuring and negotiating
* 3 years experience in the enterprise software industry
* 2-3 years' experience in an Account Executive role, ROI/Solution Selling Experience
* Experience in selling FSM software solutions: FieldAware, MSI, ServiceMax, Titian, FSM software products
* A strong understanding of SaaS B2B software solutions as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Relevant Bachelor's degree
Our client is a rapidly growing and expanding company in Australia and internationally. They are committed to providing the best customer experience possible and are now looking for an experienced B2B sales professional with a passion for enterprise software. We are currently shortlisting for interviews TODAY! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation and advance in your career.
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 8592 0506 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).