Our client is a leading manufacturer, retailer and wholesaler situated out of Sydney and operating nationally with almost 100 staff across the country.
Role & Responsibilities
* Conduct financial reporting including but not limited to accounts payable and accounts receivable.
* Contribute to the set up and execution of budget planning.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders including the sales team.
* Analyse customer behaviour and identify trends.
* Keep a fleet running efficiently, on time, and within budget.
* Contribute NetSuite knowledge and understanding to the inventory and operations team.
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite end-to-end implementation experience is essential.
* System Administrator experience is preferred.
* Distribution experience is preferred.
* Modules: 1 World and Pricing.
* Work with like-minded individuals in a friendly and dynamic culture.
* Internal career advancement opportunities.
* Be part of a rapidly growing business.
* Opportunity to work both autonomously as well as part of the wider organisation.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. We aim to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 85920506 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).