Our client is an established organisation in the ERP space looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple projects. They will be accountable for the delivery of successful NetSuite ERP implementations to meet customer requirements. The successful candidate will oversee various projects, maintain quality and deliver NetSuite projects according to budgets and to schedule.
* Organise and manage project teams to ensure customer satisfaction and project delivery
* Coordinate project management life-cycles
* Cultivate relationships with team members, customer stakeholders and 3rd parties
* Recognise change impacts for stakeholders and develop interventions, activities and reports
* Applies a comprehensive understanding of NetSuite ERP foundational concepts and customer solutions
To be Considered:
* ERP Project management experience is required
* NetSuite ERP Implementation experience is highly desirable
* Bachelors degree in IT, Business Information Systems or Commerce desirable
* Recognised project management certification is preferred
Culture & Benefits:
* Rapidly-growing business
* Industry leader
* Flexible working arrangements
We are currently shortlisting for interviews TODAY! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation.
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 8592 0506 or to apply directly please email your CV to email@example.com. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).