Our client specialises in software and business applications, offering software, applications, services, and support that empower organisations in New Zealand to thrive! They are looking for a passionate leader to join their successful and expanding NetSuite practice. You will be responsible for driving operational excellence and employee engagement in a team delivering a continuously growing portfolio of exciting projects!
What you'll do
You will lead and manage the consulting team to deliver successful outcomes, continuously improve delivery of NetSuite implementations and expand their customer base. Your experience in a similar role will enable you to hit the ground running and ensure this team continues to stay engaged and successful. Your sound business acumen, experience in effectively leading and managing consulting teams and delivering strong commercial outcomes through successful delivery will enable you to be effective in this role.
What you'll need:
* 3+ years experience in consulting management and/or have led large project teams
* Demonstrated Practice / Professional Services Management background
* Strong engagement management abilities
* Demonstrated experience in preparing commercial documents, professional services estimates, and negotiating financial terms with customers
* Experience in scheduling resources and team utilisation to targets
* Excellent communication, customer engagement and presentation skills
* A passion for your team, their development and their success
* To use a consultative approach to support selling solutions, as required in a long-term complex sales process
* The company offer training certifications.
* The opportunity to cross-skill between various offerings.
* Additional staff benefits include but not limited to company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships and flexible working arrangements.
If you are a passionate leader seeking to make a significant impact, please get in touch. We are currently shortlisting for interviews TODAY!
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 8592 0506 or to apply directly please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).