A global retail brand based in Sydney's CBD is seeking an experienced Global IT Manager with a strong background across ICT Management and excellent stakeholder management skills to manage IT projects and deliver operational support to achieve the short and long-term goals of the business.
Role & Responsibilities
* Planning, developing, and directing the introduction and operation of Global IT systems, including corporate networks, hardware, internet access, telephony, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, security systems, and employee hardware.
* Coordinating investigations, feasibility studies, and surveys of proposed and existing systems and applications in collaboration with key stakeholders.
* Overseeing the recommendation of, installation, and use of computing equipment and software.
* Managing internal and external delivery teams, ensuring exceptional service and high customer satisfaction.
* Serving as a single point of contact for customers regarding IT support.
* Maintaining, monitoring, and improving networks (LAN/WAN), hardware, software, phone systems, websites, backups, security, archiving, storage, and disaster recovery.
* Ensuring network and systems availability, reliability, capacity, and up-time, providing feedback on scalability opportunities.
* Selecting and managing ongoing relationships with external vendors and agencies.
Skills & Qualifications
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft's on-premise and cloud environments.
* Experience transitioning between ERP environments
* Experience with Amazon and Azure Web Services
* Experience in complex ERP applications, such as financials and CRM; NetSuite experience is advantageous
* Business Intelligence and Database management expertise
* IT experience in multi-site operations, including communications and WAN.
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience managing remote teams
* Strong understanding and experience in IT Security Operations
* Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
* Enterprise Windows and MacOS support experience is desirable
* ITIL Foundations certification
* Competitive compensation
* Professional growth and development opportunities
* A stimulating work environment
If you are passionate about technology, possess exceptional leadership skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, please get in touch. We are currently shortlisting for interviews TODAY!
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 8592 0506 or to apply directly, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).