Private Equity Backed Construction Business
$275,000 Base Salary + Bonus + Equity
Our client is a Private Equity backed Construction business that has recently made 8 acquisitions. They are gearing up for sale in 18-24 months, undergoing a new ERP implementation as well. Compensation for the position includes significant equity and is above average for what we see in the CFO market in Charlotte. This person will be at the forefront of the organization's exit strategy over the next year as they continue to make acquisitions and prepare for sale.
If you are interested in this position the best way to apply is to email your resume directly to me at J.Gendler@AndersonFrank.com.
* Current and previous experience as a CFO ideally working within the Construction Industry
* Experience streamlining and leading ERP implementations
* Clear proficiency leader Mergers & Acquisitions
* Experience working for Private Equity organizations or Private Equity backed organizations
* Experience and understanding of WIP reporting
* Regularly engage in direct communication with the Board on key financial matters
* Significant Equity stake in the business
* Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
* Above market rate PTO
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.