Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain the NetSuite platform in the organization and be the main point of contact for user permission, custom searches, saved searches, customizations, workflows and KPI reporting
* Assist in the day to day maintenance of the platform, upkeep and problem solving for each department
* Collaborate with multiple departments in getting their requirements for the customizations for the platform.
* Provide continuous support and ideas to help increase the efficiency of the platform
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ year's of experience with NetSuite ERP platform
* Experience withing Manufacturing and inventory is a plus
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with other departments
* Knowledge of NetSuite OneWorld, Celigo, Avalara & RF Smart are a plus
* Extensive work with workflows is a plus
* Fully remote with light travel (5-10%)
* Full benefits provided
* Generous PTO
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Christian Blanks at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2024.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner