NetSuite Developer - Remote- 150,000/ year
Our client is a luxury goods manufacturer actively seeking to grow their NetSuite development team. The ideal candidate for the role has a background in the manfuacturing industry and is experienced working with modules such as Advanced Inventory and Advanced Manufacturing. In addition, experience integrating systems such as WMS, EDI, and 3pl strongly desired.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create Customizations in NetSuite utilizing SuiteScripts 1.0, 2.0
* Develop integrations using RESTlets and SuiteLets
* Trouble shoot and debug system errors
* Documentation of system changes and improvements
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years NetSuite Development
* SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0
* Integration experience (REST, SOAP)
* Celigo or Boomi experience nice to have
* Annual Bonus
* Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible PTO
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to B.Ukaj@@andersonfrank.com and call 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.