Job Title:Accounting Supervisor
Location: Sterling, VA
Client Industry: Healthcare Product Manufacturer
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounting Supervisor to join our client's dynamic team. This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key role in a growing organization. The successful candidate will be instrumental in managing both the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions, providing leadership and direction to Accounts Payable and Receivable specialists and helping optimize these functions in NetSuite.
- Oversee daily operations of the Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) departments.
- Manage a team of AR and AP specialists, ensuring efficient and accurate processing of transactions.
- Develop and implement processes and policies for AR and AP to enhance efficiency and accuracy within NetSuite.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the seamless integration of financial operations.
- Prepare and present reports on AR and AP activities, highlighting key metrics and insights.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Handle escalated issues in AR and AP, providing solutions in a timely and effective manner.
- Play a key role in month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Assist in the development of the team through training, coaching, and performance management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven experience as an Accounting Supervisor, AR/AP Manager, or similar role.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Proficiency in NetSuite.
* 401k with Match
* Discretionary bonus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Virginia, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.