Controller - $170,000 + Bonus - Fintech
Our client is a publicly traded Fintech company who has seen substantial year over year growth from the continued rise of crypto currencies across the globe. Their specialities range from financial education, asset management, to crypto mining. They're actively seeking an experienced Controller to oversee their accounting operations and work closely with the CFO on the preparation for companies financial statements.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Oversee accounting operations - general ledger, financial reporting, and compliance
* Establish new processes to stream line redundant tasks
* Oversee new ERP implementation (NetSuite)
* Maintain compliance with ASC 606 revenue recognition standard
* Main point of contact for external audit parters
* Oversee financial closes
* Assist CFO with budget forecasting and variance analysis
* 5+ Managerial Accounting Experience
* Bachelors in Accounting or Finance (required)
* Services or related industry experience that requires revenue recognition
* NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience
* MBA or CPA highly preferred
* SEC Reporting experience
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-863-7577 or E-Mail: B.Ukaj@andersonfrank.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.