Job Title: NetSuite Administrator
Company Description: Our client a leading provider in the consumer services industry who is actively growing through their innovative business model. They are in the process of implementing NetSuite to better serve their clients and streamline our operations.
We are seeking an experienced NetSuite Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of relevant experience and advanced revenue management experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of NetSuite administration, from initial setup to ongoing maintenance and upgrades.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to identify and define business processes and requirements
- Creating customized workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Troubleshooting issues and providing support to end-users
- Managing user roles and permissions
- Developing and implementing best practices and procedures for NetSuite administration
- Staying up-to-date on new NetSuite features and functionality
- Collaborating with third-party vendors, as necessary, to integrate NetSuite with other systems
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as a NetSuite administrator
- Advanced revenue management experience
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite administration, including workflows, custom fields, roles and permissions, and reporting
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance, or related field
This is a full-time position with salary of $120,000 - $140,000 and competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.Ukaj@andersonfrank.com or call me at 646-863-2697.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.