NetSuite Accounting Manager
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced NetSuite Accounting Manager to join their growing health tech company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in NetSuite administration, ASC 606, ASC 842, and inventory accounting. As the NetSuite Accounting Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the company's financial accounting, managing the accounting team, ensuring accurate financial reporting, managing the monthly and quarterly closes, and providing leadership and guidance to the accounting staff.
- Manage the daily accounting operations, including general ledger maintenance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and monthly close processes.
- Oversee the annual audits and tax compliance, ensuring timely and accurate completion of all required financial statements and disclosures.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and international accounting standards.
- Manage the NetSuite accounting system, ensuring accurate and timely financial data is available for operational decision making.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support business initiatives and provide financial analysis and guidance.
- Implement and maintain accounting policies and procedures, ensuring they are in alignment with company objectives.
- Provide proactive, strategic guidance to the executive team regarding financial trends and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Strong understanding and experience in ASC 606, ASC 842, and inventory accounting.
- NetSuite Administration experience is required, including experience with saved searches, dashboards, and custom reporting.
- CPA certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant accounting role.
- Excellent organization, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New Jersey APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.Ukaj@andersonfrank.com or call me at 646-863-7577
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.