Our client is a publicly traded SaaS company with several Fortune 500 clients who use their platform. They're currently looking to expand their Financial Systems team with a new Project Manager position that will help drive new system implementations, integrations, and other business process improvements.
Please send your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Skills & Responsibilities
* NetSuite Administration
* Strong understanding of SOX Compliance
* SuiteFlow and experience building complex workflows
* Ability to handle Tier 1 - Tier 3 support
* Experience working closely with accounting and business teams for process improvements
* 4 years of NetSuite Administration experience
* Strong understanding of SOX and GAAP
* NetSuite Certifications Preferred
* B.S. in Business Administration, Accounting, or Computer Information Systems
* 10% Bonus
* Unlimited PTO
* Medical, Dental, Vision
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to B.Ukaj@@andersonfrank.com and call 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.