Our client is a consumer and commercial goods retailer and wholesaler with a complex NetSuite environment looking to bring someone into their team as a full-time NetSuite Developer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of the NetSuite platform and work on a wide variety of new projects!
NetSuite Developer - New York, NY - 150,000/ year
Position: NetSuite Developer
Location: New York, NY
Salary: $120,000-150,000/ year
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-863-7577 or Email: B.firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.
Anderson Frank is looking to fill an immediate need at a competitive salary for a NetSuite Developer who has proven development experience, enjoys a fast- paced environment, and can work as a self-starter. An ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a wide array of industries, has the ability to learn new industries, and has an outgoing personality and enjoys connecting with other people. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, cutting edge, knowledge filled environment, and have the ability to manage time on your own by working remotely and have the ultimate work life balance.
* Responsible for customizing templates, configuring databases, testing, and maintenance of NetSuite ERP system
* Application implementation specific to business needs
* Application Upgrades
* Work closely with finance team to develop financial systems
* Create implementations for other applications
Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field.
* Experience in Software development of NetSuite one world financials applications.
* Experience in NetSuite ERP, CRM and Suite Commerce and NetSuite technology infrastructure
* Experience in SuiteScript 2.0, Suite Flow and Suite Cloud framework is required.
* Web services preferred (REST, SOAP).
* Experience integrating 3rd party applications and working with integration tools
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match