Business Systems Manager - Remote - Up to $155,000
Our client is a leading software solution provider who is currently building out their Business Systems infrastructure and scaling their internal team to sustain their rapid growth.
Please send your resume directly to me at email@example.com to apply.
Skills & Responsibilities
* Define scope of projects and oversee systems analysts
* In house subject matter expert of NetSuite and other related financial systems
* Lead business requirement gathering sessions and ensure best fit solution
* Guide teams in process design through new selections, implementations, and integrations
* Create complex workflows, integrations, and documentation of customizations
* Create and Maintain business architecture
* 4 years of NetSuite Administration experience
* Experience in SaaS Industry preferred
* Experience utilizing middleware such as Dell Boomi or Celgo
* NetSuite Certifications Preferred
* B.S. in Business Administration, Accounting, or Computer Information Systems
* 10% Bonus
* Flexible PTO
* Medical, Dental, Vision
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to B.Ukaj@@andersonfrank.com and call 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.