$90,000-$105,000 Base Salary
Hybrid in Manhattan
Our client, a renowned medical agency delivering top-notch digital campaign and diverse client support, is actively seeking to bring on a NetSuite experienced Senior Accountant. These campaigns not only align with the goals of their partners, paving the way for increased interactions with pivotal stakeholders.
Oversee the comprehensive accounting operations on a daily basis, along with close operations for the designated division, partnering with the Senior Supervisor.
- Handle daily accounting tasks, including month, quarter, and year-end closings.
- Scrutinize and authorize sales orders within NetSuite.
- Lead month-end reconciliation activities for the Canadian branch.
- Demonstrate proficiency in foreign currency reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing monthly and yearly Canadian tax returns.
- Execute monthly bank reconciliations and other reconciliation tasks as needed.
- Take ownership of the budgeting and reconciliation processes.
- Aid in the yearly financial and client audit procedures.
- Compile project progress reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or related
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably as a staff accountant.
- Familiarity with Canadian accounting norms.
- Prior experience in professional service billing would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in ERP Systems, especially NetSuite.
- Strong computing abilities, especially in MS Office with commendable Excel skills.
- Travel requisites: Up to 10%.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fringe Benefits
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.Ukaj@andersonfrank.com or call me at 646-863-2697.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.