Controller - 180,000 + Bonus - Hybrid NYC
Our client is a Health Communications company that services the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. They've experience tremendous growth the past few years through organic hiring and several acquisitions. They are looking for an experienced Controller with significant NetSuite experience to lead a team of 7 and enhance their accounting policies and procedures.
Role & Responsibilities
* People Management - Oversee an Assistant Controller, Accounting Manager, and several accountants
* Expertise with ASC 606 - specifically percentage of completion Method
* Ability to leverage NetSuite to create efficiency's and serve as the main point of contact for the system
Skills & Qualifications
* B.S. in Accounting or Finance
* 2+ Years in a prior Controller position
* 2+ Years of NetSuite experience
* Remote work flexibility (3 days remote per week)
* 100% employer contribution for healthcare
* 401k, retirement plan, life insurance, vision, dental
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-863-7577 or Email: B.email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.