Hybrid, NYC (1x a week in office)
$65,000 -$75,000 base salary
Are you a finance professional with a keen eye for detail and a passion for numbers? Our client, a major player in the healthcare sector, is actively looking for a Staff Accountant to join their dynamic team. This position offers a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in financial processes and reporting.
* Execute daily financial operations related to accounts payable, which includes but is not limited to, verification, classification, and recording.
* Facilitate proper approval workflows for all incoming invoices.
* Ensure accurate coding of invoices to General Ledger accounts, departments, and business units as per the budget.
* Manage monthly credit card statement reconciliations.
* Address and resolve queries from both employees and vendors, as well as manage the Accounts Payable/Reimbursements email inbox.
* Maintain vendor W-9 forms and assist in year-end 1099 processing.
* Perform reconciliations of the accounts payable sub-ledger to ensure completeness and accuracy.
* Assist with monthly closing activities including bank reconciliations and journal entries for various accounts.
* Process Sales Orders and Project Requests into NetSuite.
* Help the Project Accounting team reconcile open projects with pending items.
* Assist with financial reclassification tasks under various projects to align with budgets.
* Provide ad hoc support to Controllership and CFO as required.
* Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, SUMIFs, Pivot Tables).
* Functional understanding of NetSuite ERP, particularly relating to Accounts Payable and Payment Processing modules, or the willingness to learn quickly.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related work experience
* 100% Employer contribution on medical plan
* dental, vision, PTO, tuition reimbursements, remote flexibility, life insurance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.