Job Title: Dell Boomi Integration Developer- New York, NY - Up to $140,000/yr
Head Quarters: New York, New York
Perks: Health, dental, medical, PTO, 401k
Job Description: Dell Boomi Integration Developer
My client is an industry leading company in the Travel industry who has recently implemented NetSuite and are utilizing Dell Boomi for their middleware. They are now seeking to bring on a new Dell Boomi developer. This is a great opportunity to work within a team and gain experience working with several different business applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide production support, Manage and Monitor, Troubleshoot, and fine tune Boomi platform and existing integrations.
* Root cause and resolve support issues relating to integrations, fix issue timely and support smooth running of integrations between SaaS and ITG applications.
* Hands on design, develop, deploy and maintain integration processes between applications across cloud and on-premise, using Dell Boomi platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs). implement solutions and best practices, be responsible Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation.
* Collaborate with various multi-functional teams, business stake holders and internal application development teams to define integration requirements and architect efficient & stable data models and implement.
* Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, support and fine tune existing Boomi Integrations.
* Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/application.
* Provide production support, monitoring and maintenance.
* Follow established methodologies and procedures in development and integration of applications.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar
* 3+ years of proven experience as a Dell Boomi Developer
* Strong hands-on experience in Boomi Process building & deployment, API management, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, and integration packs usage.
* 2+ Experience working with NetSuite application integrations and connectors.
* Boomi Associate Integration Developer certification preferred.
* Highly analytical and able to optimally perform root cause analysis and tackle issues quickly.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.Ukaj@andersonfrank.com or call me at 646-863-2697.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.