Our client is a company in the Media space specialized in providing broader services to the real estate industry. They have a vibrant accounting team and are looking to bring on an AR Supervisor with strong interpersonal skills to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Prepare Booking file and reconcile revenue in NetSuite
* Approve and track sales orders
* Prepare invoices and reconcile event revenue
* Manage collection process
* Work closely with sales and other related teams on overdue accounts
Skills & Qualifications
* 1 - 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience
* Strong knowledge of Accounts Receivable and General Accounting Procedures
* Excellent comunication skills
* Experience with Collections is strong plus
* 1+ years of NetSuite experience preferred
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid-time off
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-863-7577 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.