NetSuite Systems Manager (Manufacturing)
$110,000 - $160,000
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Manufacturing Business Systems Manager to join the team of one of the solar industry's fastest-growing and most dynamic companies. This role is ideal for creative, intelligent, and motivated professionals eager to impact the renewable technology sector.
- Develop, implement, and maintain business processes for Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, and conduct training sessions.
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Supply Chain Officer and other key executives and stakeholders to ensure that Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes align with our business goals.
- Provide support for system upgrades, enhancements, and the integration of new systems, products, and technologies throughout the company.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Netsuite ERP for inventory and accounting management.
- Proven track record (2+ years) in developing, implementing, and supporting business processes in Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative team in the renewable energy industry and make a significant impact in a fast-paced environment.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.email@example.com or call me at 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.