Job Title: Accountant
Salary Range: $70,000 - $100,000 base salary
Location: Financial District, Manhattan - Onsite
Our client is a high-growth recylcing and reusable goods solutions firm focused on the eliminating the unnecessary disposal of electronic waste. Backed by a patented sustainable process to extract valuable and reusable materials they are reducing the amount of electronic waste that is deposited in landfills. They are a for profit company that is providing value to our environment and generating strong financial returns. After receiving recent funding, they are poised for continuous growth and this is an exceptional time to join. This role can experience substantial growth as the company scales.
The General Ledger Accountant will play a vital role in the finance department, ensuring accurate financial reporting and control, and supporting our growth and financial health.
- Manage AP Process and ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Set up new vendors and process invoices in NetSuite.
- Perform account reconciliations and ensure that all financial data is accurate and consistent.
-Analyze general ledger accounts for discrepancies and irregularities and make necessary adjustments.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Ensure proper collections of accounts receivable.
- Reconcile fixed assets and ensure all entries are accurate and accounted for.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP required
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Paid Time Off and holidays.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible work hours and remote work options.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the DMV area, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.