Our client is a publicly traded SaaS company that is disrupting the Financial Services market. With multiple acquisitions, systems integrations, and continuous investment into their tech stack they are now looking for a Solutions Architect to help map out their systems architecture.
Since IPO their stock has increased 45% and has received high praise and enthusiasm from investors in the tech space. Their culture is comprised of high level thinkers and self motivated individuals with a passion for innovation. In addition to a competitive salary, they aslo offer performance based bonus potential, as well as sign-on equity.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop customized technology solutions specific to business needs and forward looking aspirations
* Manage implementations and integrations across new acquisitions and international subsidiaries (SFDC, Avalara, Bill.Com, Concur, Adaptive)
* Manage vendor relations and product selection
* Create comprehensive technical documentation for our NetSuite deployment, including fully documenting existing and new customizations, scripts, workflows, and defined business processes.
Skills & Qualifications
* SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0) - 5+ years
* NetSuite OneWorld
* Computer Science, Mathematics, or other relevant degrees/ work experience
* 100% employee contribution on healthcare benefits
* Remote flexibiliy
* Education Stipend
* 401 (5% match)