NetSuite Administrator - New Jersey - $145,000 - Healthcare Technology
Our client is a growing Healthcare Technology company who recently underwent an additional series funding round and is looking to continue to build out their internal teams. This position will sit within the Operations department and serve as the NetSuite SME for the ERP system, integrations, and WMS platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* NetSuite Administration - Saved Searches, Workflows, Dashboards, KPI analytics
* Advanced Inventory Module implmentation
* Main point of contact for external NetSuite consultants
* Integration support - WMS, Inventory, Celigo
* End-user support - Roles, Permissions, Training
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years NetSuite Administration experience
* Experience with WMS, Inventory, Logistics
* Middleware experience is a plus (Celigo, Boomi)
* 401K Match
* Flexible PTO
* Bonus Plan
* 100% healthcare contribution
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.Ukaj@andersonfrank.com or call me at 646-863-2697.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.