Director of Cost Accounting
New York, NY
$120,000-$160,000 Base Salary
We're recruiting on behalf of a client who is a global leader in reusable resource industry. The firm has a proprietary, environmentally-friendly process for procurement and extraction of valuable material from reusable goods. Recently acquired by a renowned commodoties company they are financially backed for growth. Based out of Downtown NY, with locations in North America and Europe, the company is seeking an experienced Director of Accounting to contribute to their mission.
Our client's Accounting Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring accurate financial reporting and insightful expense analysis to drive strategic decisions. The role demands close collaboration with finance leadership and operational area managers to fulfill a wide array of financial, statistical, and analytical requirements. A strong skill set in problem-solving and data comprehension is vital for success.
Role and Responsibilities
* Responsible for recording and analyzing operating expenses across different departments and international subsidiaries.
* Oversee a diverse range of general accounting functions, including journal entries, month-end closings, and year-end reports.
* Cost Accounting, Cost Analysis, Capital Expenditure, and COGS
* Account reconciliation and general ledger maintenance.
* Inventory valuation and coordination with operations teams for accuracy.
* Monitor capital expenditure against plan.
* Review and approve accounts receivable and payable transactions.
* Daily management and support of bookkeepers.
* Assist in the preparation of tax returns and compliance activities.
* Work on new accounting systems (NetSuite) and process improvements.
* Budget monitoring, revenue projections, and expenditure forecasting
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual base salary range of $120,000 to $160,000, dependent on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), dental, health, disability, and life insurance.
- Day shift, Monday to Friday with occasional domestic travel.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting (required).
* 7+ years of accounting experience, CPA is a plus.
* A strong background in manufacturing, inventory, and CAPEX.
* Experience with NetSuite
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
* Ability to travel %
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.email@example.com or call me at 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.