Senior Accountant-85,000- Baltimore
This growing consumer goods organization is known for their impeccable quality and exquisite products. As they continue to thrive, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team, if you or anyone you know is interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role and Responsibilities:
* Perform key accounting functions such as banking, payroll, sales tax reconciliation and financial statement preparation
* Perform Sales Tax processing
* Review Financials
* Ensure GAAP Compliance
* Collaborate with external accountants
* Utilize NetSuite ERP
* Previous Accounting Experience
* Experience in NetSuite ERP
* Strong Communication Skillset
* Sales Tax experience
* Consumer Goods Experience is a plus!
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 347-391-1123
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.