NetSuite Techno/Functional Consultant- Massachusetts 100/HR- 4-month contract
NetSuite End User in Massachusetts is currently looking for a Senior Techno/Functional consultant to assist with numerous upcoming projects, ranging from back-end customization, web-service integration, and Functional Deployments. My exclusive client in the Professional Services industry plans on arranging these implementations as soon as possible to get the firm live on NetSuite.
The responsibilities include:
* Set up the Contracts Renewal module & Project Management modules from scratch
* Web Service integration
* Back-End customization work in SuiteScript 2.0 and Advanced Financials instance
* Deploy SuiteBilling Module
* Previous experience leading NetSuite engagements for a firm with 30+ subsidiaries in the Professional Services space
* Hands on NetSuite implementation experience for a firm with extensive multi-book accounting operations and prior experience setting up exchange rates within NetSuite
* NetSuite multi-book certification and ARM certification a plus
* Certifications will not be paid for
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a Skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to C.Rosato@andersonfrank.com and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.