Accounting Associate - New York - $135,000
This position allows for the accounting associate to join a flourishing team and boast continuous growth within the company while being surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the Financial Research Services industry. This position allows the accounting associate to join a company maintaining the highest standards for effort, client service, thoughtfulness, and integrity. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Role & Responsibilities
* Strong organizational/project management skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Ability to execute multiple projects, simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
* Superb attention to detail and able to deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Skills & Qualifications
* Chrome River
* Cash Reconciliations
* Vendor/Sales Tax
* Bachelor degree in accounting/finance ore related fields.
* Experience at a financial services firm is a plus.
* Entrepreneurial Mindset - not just code and click, more thinking and understanding in a critical sense
* Growth - The team loves watching people develop and seeing them learn/grow
* Culture - It isn't just accounting, you have bright people all around and always someone there to learn
To discuss this or other positions in the Northeast area e-mail your resume to Cayla Wisniewski at email@example.com or call me at 347-501-6122.
Anderson Frank International are experts in NetSuite recruitment dealing with both Partners & End Users globally. We pride ourselves in sourcing high caliber candidates for premier roles. Anderson Frank deals with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.