My exclusive client is an up-and-coming industry leader in the vitamin and supplement manufacturing industry. They are seeking a Controller to join its growing team and work directly alongside the CFO and Director, Financial Reporting. The company is backed by a group of industry professionals with over 40 years of industry experience.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee diverse financial and accounting tasks encompassing Treasury, Accounts Receivable (A/R), Accounts Payable (A/P), General Ledger (GL), Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition, and International Accounting.
* Formulate and record business procedures and accounting protocols to bolster internal controls.
* Establish effective internal controls and assure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as well as pertinent federal, state, and local regulations governing financial and tax reporting.
* Create and release accurate monthly financial statements promptly.
* Guarantee precision in financial transactions and reporting through rigorous quality control measures.
* Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
Skills & Qualification
* Relevant Experience, Public Accounting Background preferred
* Demonstrated NetSuite ERP Experience
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Detail Oriented, Organized and hands on individual with a go getter attitude
* Retail / Manufacturing Experience preferred
* Proficient in Excel and Accounting systems
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting
* Hybrid Work schedule - Two Days in Office
* Strong benefits: 401K Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
* Excellent company culture - Holiday incentives and parties, Summer BBQs
* Deep rooted company culture beliefs strongly encourages that family always comes first
To discuss this or other positions in the NorthEast e-mail your resume to Cayla Wisniewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-501-6122
Anderson Frank International are experts in NetSuite recruitment dealing with both Partners & End Users globally. We pride ourselves in sourcing high caliber candidates for premier roles. Anderson Frank deals with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.